|Descripción||A perfect integration of a Torque & Angle Digital Torque Wrench in Desoutter Ecosystem, securing 100% traceability of your manual tightening operations and Joint Checks.
|Beneficios||- Secure your Safety and Quality Critical manual operations in difficult access conditions
- Identification and enabling of the tool through Certificates
- 100% traceability (Results & Curves)
- Flexibility to fix NOK from previous stations in dynamic
- Data usage for continous process improvements
- Reduce your inventory of unaccurate mechanical wrenches and the calibration cost related
- Flexibility in associating RFID TAG end -fittings to Psets to automatically ajust Torque and Angle related ratios
- Activate features and strategies "A la carte" to fit your station requirements
- Digital Twin : direct access to the full documention of the wrench for support and maintenance
- Get alerts for calibrations and logs of your process modifications.
|Caracteristicas||- Double transducer for category A tightenings and Joint checks).
- Angular speed of the gyroscope up to 250°/second.
- Execution of Assembly Processes with consecutive or parallel assembly actions.
- Detection of NOK scenarios if there is a Rehit or an Overspeed during the tightening (reported to operator and in traceability)
- Easy paring and rebalancing of the Digital Wrench Tightning Unit.
- New WLAN Dual Band module with global certification
- New Li-ion battery offering an autonomy of 8 hours in communication.
- Visual (LEDs) feedback, doubled with a configurable vibration module to indicate the evolution of the torque applied.
- Easy procedure for firmware upgrades in maintenance.
|Tipo de herramienta||Type I, Class 3 (ISO 6789:2017 compliance)|
|rango de torque||35 - 350 Nm|
|Peso neto||2.6 kg|
|exactitud||+/-1% accuracy of the torque reading value from 10% to 100% of the max torque of the wrench.|
|Longitud Sin Trinquete||694 mm|
|Brazo de Palanca||625.5 mm|